Carbonator Motor with Pump
Item ID: 7175
*Add to Cart for shipping estimate
This is a replacement electric motor (115 volt) and pump for carbonators. If your carbonator motor and pump has worn out, don't replace the whole carbonator, just replace the motor and pump!
PROCON's Series 1 pumps have the protection of an integral inlet strainer. The standard strainer is a 100 mesh wire screen. It traps particles that can cause serious damage to the pump. The strainer is equipped with a removable cap to allow periodic cleaning, every 4 months under normal conditions (more frequently with hard or turbid water).
- Body Material: Brass
- Capacity: 15 to 125 GPH
- Nominal Speed: 1725 RPM
- Typical Horsepower Required: .25 to .50 HP
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 250 PSI
- Rotation (viewed from nameplate): Clockwise
- Dry Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches): 3.56 x 3.49 x 3.86
- Self Priming (water): 6 ft. Maximum Lift
- Port Size: 3/8 NPT Inlet and Outlet